About Fusion Partners – CPA Accounting Firm Sydney / Adelaide
Fusion Partners is a CPA accounting firm and mortgage broker that specialises in providing multi-dimensional solutions for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses looking to meet their financial objectives. Our partners have well over 30 years of combined experience in accounting, taxation and home loan industry serving clients in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
What can Fusion Partner do for you?
Our tax agents are all registered and fully Certified Practising Accountants in Australia offering a full range of accounting and taxation services to the benefit of our clients may it be for business or for personal reasons. Such services include:
- Tax compliance accounting – we take the time to get to know and understand our client’s business and their record keeping system to ensure the best tax outcome. Clients can rely on our detailed assessments covering their business accounts and tax returns to get a good grasp on how their business has performed in the previous financial year.
- Self Managed Super Funds (tax effective wealth creation vehicle) – provides clients with complete control over their assets along with invaluable advice and strategies in achieving investment goals and meet one’s financial needs during retirement.
- Tax planning – reduce tax payables through careful planning of one’s business structure, tax payment schedules and preparations along with excellent proposals for reducing the impact of taxation costs.
- Business Structure Optimisation – get your business running optimally from day one. Partners can help clients determine the type of business structure that they should be running and strategically identifying financial goals and how to meet them.
- Business Succession Planning – provides assistance for business owners in planning the selling process for their business and identify the factors that potential buyers will be looking at in order to make a profitable sale.
- Financial Planning Advice
- Estate Planning – helps clients ensure that their assets pass on to selected beneficiaries
- Business Activity Statements
- Trust Accounting Audits – our partners are highly experienced and fully qualified to render annual trust account audits for solicitors and accountant. Our services help turn annual trust account audits into a painless and efficient exercise. In most cases, such audits can be completed in less than 24 hours depending on the number of transactions on the client’s account.
In order to provide the most benefit to our clients, we at Fusion Partners focus on more than just numbers and take a broader advisory role with our clients’ business. We take our experience in dealing with larger business and apply the same disciplines working with small to medium-sized businesses.
Unlike most other accounting firms in the market, we believe that there is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” solution that applies to any business operation. Hence we make every effort to tailor our services to the business needs of our clients by effectively managing administrative and compliance issues helping to fuel growth in various aspects of business operations.
Would you like to know more about Fusion Partners or are you interested in any of the number of great services that we offer? Get in touch with us today!